RE: [oletrucks] Instrument cluster

To: "'Paul Moon'" <capt2th@tehama.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Instrument cluster
From: "Brian J Luebke" <luebkeb@zibsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:05:08 -0600
I belive Jim Carter does that, or they farm it out.  anyway, it's listed as
a service in their catalog.

give them a shout, http://www.oldchevytrucks.com/

they have grown a lot lately, their service and ease to work with has really
slipped in my opinion.  but they are worth a try.

it seems to me there are others that offer this service, if i think of them,
i'll post it.

don't forget to get a second job to pay for it also, I don't think it's
gonna be cheap.

Good luck

Brian