[oletrucks] Sander, air or electric

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Sander, air or electric
From: Eric <ej-pj-dj@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:18:46 -0800
I want to start sanding on my truck and was wondering what kind of
sander I should use. The body is good, the paint is still there but
looks like someone puked all over it from the rust inhibitors that i
have used. So all I want to do is sand and prep ffor fresh paint. I have
plenty of air and elec. I just dont have alot of experience with air
sanders so I dont know which is better. Whats everbody using air or
electric. TIA.
Eric 48 sub