Re: [oletrucks] U-Joint Disasembly

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] U-Joint Disasembly
From: "Jon" <jonkunkel@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:46:50 -0600
Just my 2 cents.  But use those old Sears sockets instead of a piece of
tubing.  Usually everyone has the right size for doing the bottom and you
will not lose the needle bearings.

This is how my father showed me to work on these driveshafts.  Then if the
socket breaks.  Take it back to Sears and you can use a new one the next
time.

Or use Husky (Home Depot), Thorsen (Auto Zone), they are also guaranteed for
life and can be replaced whereever they are sold.

Jon