[oletrucks] oil brands and weight

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] oil brands and weight
From: "Tom Cooper" <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 01:40:27 -0500
I have heard for a long time that it is not good to change brands of oil.
Once you start with a certain brand, stay with that brand. I can see that
being true with the weight of oil that is used, but does the brand really
matter? Is there really that much difference in the manufacture of the oil?
                        Thanks for the info,
                                Tom  55nd  3100

1997 -2000 Racing Seasons
http://home.earthlink.net/~tomntam/index.html