[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1556

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1556
From: Leon Corley <lcorley@ticnet.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 23:12:09 -0600
I've got a couple of questions for the group.

1st question:
I'm replacing the glass run channel felt on my 53 1/2 ton.
The manual references some screws that hold the felt to the top of the door.
I can see some holes but I have no screws for them.
The Chevy Duty catalog doesn't have a listing.
What should I use here?

2nd question:
What do I do to put in the window fuzzy on the molding at the bottom of the
window?
It was originally stapled.

Thanks in advance,
Leon