[oletrucks] Re: window fuzzies and glass run channel

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: window fuzzies and glass run channel
From: Leon Corley <lcorley@ticnet.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 14:18:00 -0600
I found some screws at Lowes that seem to wok OK for the fuzzies.
They're #4 x 3/8" flat head sheet metal screws.
They thread into the existing staple holes and the heads are small enough they
almost disappear into the fuzz when tightened.

I still don't know what to do for the glass run channel.
Maybe these same screws.
So far I'm just clamping it in place with the reveal molding.
That's holding it surprisingly well.

The manual says that in 1951 there is only one screw - maybe that's why.

comments?

Leon