[oletrucks] RE: powder coating

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: powder coating
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:52:42 -0600
> how much is the system and how much material does it cover or do?
> mark

I got the Deluxe kit from Eastwood for $199 .... they also have the
standard kit for $159 .. for the extra $40 you get some powder, heat
proof tape, stainless steel wire, ceramic plugs.

They have a Pro kit, but I have no experience with it ... as for
material, a thing of powder is about $9 depends on the colors. With one
can of powder, I did all 4 A-Arms, 2 spindles, 2 other suspensions
pieces and a few trial pieces. I've just now went into my second can ..
so it's not too bad at all.

Bill