RE: [oletrucks] seat for 57

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] seat for 57
From: "David B. Cushing" <david_b_cushing@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:54:57 -0800
I have been looking into this myself.  I was originally looking at the Dodge
Dakota because it has integral seat belts, I then saw that the 1999-2001
Chevy Silverado has the same kind of seat.  I have to measure to make sure,
but I have been told it will fit (I have a 57).  I like it better than the
Dodge seat, the styling is just better to me.

Dave