[oletrucks] WHICH IFS ?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] WHICH IFS ?
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:16:53 EST
  Guys,
  I'm getting ready to order a kit IFS, MII, in the next week. Anyone out
there have any favorite kits, or suppliers. I think I've looked at about all
of them, and they all seem about the same. The prices I've seen vary alittle
bit between suppliers, but the kits mostly look to be about the same. I'm
going with MII IFS, and a 4-bar link rear, on a '58 short step. Any and all
comments and/or suggestions will be appreciated.
                                           Happy Trucking,
                                                 Pat Hollister