[oletrucks] POR-15 as bed paint

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] POR-15 as bed paint
From: Truck Guy <chevy620@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 23:27:47 -0500
I was thinking about using POR-15 to paint the inside of a work truck bed
instead of the usual body paint.  I figure this would be more durable and
scratch resistant than the usual paints.  Any thoughts?  I've never used
the stuff before so I'm not really sure what I'm getting into if I try
something like this.  If I decide to change the color later could i just
sand the surface and paint over it?

Nate
1959 Chevy Apache 3600

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!