[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] hinge rebuilding

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] hinge rebuilding
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 13:53:12 -0500
Thanks to everyone who answered my question regarding rebuilding my hinges
and a size "R" drill bit. I guess I will just send them to Deve to have an
expert do them.... Ha ha ha.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/350 MII
'48 4400 Front sheet metal on a '87 chassis
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab and front sheet metal going on above '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - parts car