[oletrucks] AD Door window felt channels...HOW?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Door window felt channels...HOW?
From: Dave <dave@juniorbaseball.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 09:34:13 -0800
Dave here with my son's '50 GMC.

The goons at the body shop not only broke the headlamps, shorted out half
the wiring under the dash, but they also pulled out the previously new felt
window channels and folded them into small hunks of junk to fit into a small
box in which they were storing parts they removed! I tried to open and
straighten them but they have crimps wherever folded. Tell me, how do you
put these back into the channels? Everywhere they have to bend to follow the
contour of the inner window channel, they do not want to bend without
folding/crimping. Do you have to remove the windows to do this? Apparently
they yanked them out without removing the windows....

Dave in Calif.