Re: [oletrucks] Ad hood adjustments

To: CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ad hood adjustments
From: Thomas Allen <thallen@nwlink.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 10:57:42 -0800
The hood adjustments are not intuitive!

There are three bolts that tighten over slotted adjustments on each side:
one under the hood and two inside the cab under the dash, or the other way
round. I don't remember exactly how to do it but  with a little
experimentation you'll find that the under-dash adjustments move the hood
up and down and the under-hood adjustment move it fore and aft, or vise
versa. Then you can move the fender/grill assembly around to match up with
the hood if necessary. Doing the fenders first is an exercise in
frustration if you're  starting from scratch.

Tom Allen
51 3800

At 10:15 AM 3/8/02 -0500, CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV wrote:
>I was looking through the archives for tricks on aligning AD hoods and I do
>not find any.  There have been a few discussions on TF hoods but nothing
>apparently on AD hoods.
>
>Anyone have any insights as to alignment problems.  My hood will not sit
>down all the way in the back.
>
>Thanks

Tom Allen
Seattle, WA