RE: [oletrucks] Bed stake hole plugs?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Bed stake hole plugs?
From: Jon <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:52:19 -0800 (PST)
Just curious if anyone has tried this and how it came
out but hows about using those stainless pullout
rings?  Their really for the newer trucks but it would
temporarily plug the hole (could be easily removed)
and gives ya the ability to help tie things down.
Somthing like this:

http://www.auto-extra.com/anchors.htm

I remember seeing ones where the loop could retract
though.  I think it was made by Bullsomething?  Has
anyone tried this?  Any pictures?  Did they fit in the
stack hole ok?

Thanks

=====
Jon