RE: [oletrucks] Powdercoating

To: "'Bob KNOTTS'" <raknotts@qwest.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Powdercoating
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 17:59:59 -0600
That would be me, I actually did another couple pieces today. Also
stopped by my neighbor who I had seen working on an AD. Turns out it's a
friend of his and he's building it for his wife, heh. Nice ride though,
1951, Nova subframe, TPI 350. The neighbor has a 1954 truck in the back
that's next to be worked on.

http://www.vanhalen-irc.com/bill/55truck/

Bill