[oletrucks] V8 Fender Emblems on TF Trucks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] V8 Fender Emblems on TF Trucks
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 22:47:53 -0600
Saw Steve Johnson's note about placement of V8 emblems on 55 GMC.  I'm in
the same situation with my 56 Chevy.  If anyone can give advice for correct
placement for both model years I'd sure appreciate it.

Also, anyone seen reasonably priced front hood V8 emblem for a 56 Chevy?  I
have the original emblem in good condition but my truck was originally a 6
cylinder and I'm willing to trade/swap whatever.

Carl Ham
'56 TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL