[oletrucks] Speedo parts +

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Speedo parts +
From: Williams Grant Civ Det 2 418 FLTS/ENQA
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:50:34 -0000
I'm looking for a source with the two gars used in the 47-54 3 speed
transmissions for the speedometer.  One is the "Speedometer Drive Gear" and
the other is the "Speedometer Driven Gear."  I'm sure I have seen these
advertised in one of the catalogs but can not locate after reading through
the dozens I have at home.  Can anyone help with this?

Also looking for a flywheel cover to fit 47-54 "GMC"  The Chevy one will not
have the same pattern.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Grant
Albuquerque, NM