[oletrucks] Any one in MI interested in some parts

To: Oletruck list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Any one in MI interested in some parts
From: Joseph Rennie Weertz <jweertz@umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:11:19 -0500 (EST)
Hi, I just completed my mustang II crossmember and I need to make some
room in the garage.  Anyone who need a complete 216 w/ trans, Spare
engine(bare block, intake, heads, trans.  Complete front axel w brakes.
Spare axel parts with additional bent axel.  Torque tube rear end.  There
is a lot of stuff in good condition, if you are interested in the whole
lot let me know.
thanks
joe weertz