[oletrucks] 42 wartime 3/4 ton stake bed

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 42 wartime 3/4 ton stake bed
From: Christopher Simmonds <simmonds1970@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 06:30:46 -0800 (PST)
I just aquired a 1942 chevy 3/4 ton truck that has no
bed.  I believe it was orig a stake bed.  Does anyone
have engineer specs or good photos of factory stake
beds.  I would like to rebuild as original.  Also, I
know very little about these wartime trucks (ie.
paint, trim, interior etc.)   If anyone could help or
email me some information, I would be very grateful.
http://sports.yahoo.com/