[oletrucks] Steering and front fenders help

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Steering and front fenders help
From: CHANDNE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:48:53 EST
Two part question 1) Anyone know of an easy swap steering column/box for my
57 1/2 ton. I have done the disc brake conversion on the front axel and kind
of want to keep the front end as is after spending the money on it.    2)
Anyone know of or have/recomend a dealer/website for fiberglass front
fenders, looking for good quality but not over priced thin garbage. Thanx to
all in advance and have a good day.