[oletrucks] Nuts, bolts, washers and other goodies

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Nuts, bolts, washers and other goodies
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:21:41 EST
Hi gang!

I just received my lastest Classic trucks magazine - the april issue, and I
found a whole bunch of subjects of a real interest for our little community
(for those of you who don't receive this magazine at home, and to all the
neophytes on the hop-up subject).

1/ how to turn a 55 stepside into a Cameo...(the Gibbon Fiberglass Cameo
Conversion)

2/ gas tank swap (I want mine under the bed - this 56 gas tank inside the cab
really smells bad, takes too much room, and does not feel safe at all...) -
even though this is not exactly what it is all about it really gives a good
idea of the whole thing

3/ bolts - a recent forum subject brought up by Christopher about 10 days ago
: apparently you can purchase an entire truck project from Totally Stainless
in Gettysburg (Dress for success on page 56).

4/ and so much more...

I don't do any publicity for this magazine, but before I was on the oletruck
list this was my one and only reference. I did not know anything at all about
these pride and joys of ours, really, and knew nothing about such lists as
ours. The magazine is great and, Riz, the editor has been real helpful and
friendly in the past though he did not know me at all, so, why not mention it
- I emailed the guy and surprisingly he answered right away - like any of us
I believe!!!

Such a magazine could give some ideas to some of us with such as little
knowledge as I. All right, it's not only about Chevys, but still...

Dream on! JP