RE: [oletrucks] can I swap 55 and 57 grills??

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net, CHANDNE@aol.com
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] can I swap 55 and 57 grills??
From: "Mike Baggese" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 7:55:30 -0800
 You may be okay going with '57 fenders with a 55/56 grill, but there's a
bit of massaging on the 55/56 fender to accept the '57 grill.

Been a long time since I messed with this area, IIRC, the '57 fenders have
an indentation in them so the '57 grill will mount....I'm not sure of this
indentation will be noticeable if a '55/56 grill is used.

Best to trial fit it first and see what you're up against before spending
money.

--- Mike
--- passnb4u@earthlink.net