[oletrucks] Window install -

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Window install -
From: "Mark Coopet" <markc@greatlakeseng.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:27:52 -0600
I am new to the list and must say that item here have been of
considerable help so far. I have yet to check the archive for this, but
if anyone has a thought I would appreciate it.

My question is that I have just finished the install of all new
components to the door. When I roll down the window it seems to get
separated from the sash that attaches to the regulator arm. I used the
setting tape and all, but I just don't understand where I went wrong.
Could it be that the glass is a bit oversized? I checked the channel and
it appears to be straight and in order and I can push it up and down
using my hands. It does take a little effort to do so, but does not
appear to be binding. Is there something that I am missing when
installing the window to the sash other than the setting tape?

1952 GMC 3100 1st

Thanks,
Mark Coopet
Design Drafting Engineer