Re: [oletrucks] grill

To: "Mike Evans" <mevans@navopache.org>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] grill
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:59:55 -0500
Some folks like to be a little "different" and do some mild customizing on
their trucks. Don't know about 57 being the most popular as their are only
small changes in the tri 5 trucks. Many folks like the way the 57 grill
looks and have seen many trucks with 57 grills in them. He may be the other
way around, may like the way the 56 grill looks as opposed to the 57. I
think he stated that the 56's were easier to find and thats why he wanted
to do it. To each their own.. --wayne

At 10:27 AM 3/21/02 -0700, you wrote:
>57 is the most popular of all second series chevy trucks
>why would anyone want to change it and make it look like another year?
>
>just a thought
>
>Mike

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup