[oletrucks] RE:Window install -

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE:Window install -
From: "Mark Coopet" <markc@greatlakeseng.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:13:39 -0600
Oc - I had all new glass cut by a guy I found at a local window shop; it
was a fluke that I found him. He actually had all the old, original
patterns still in his possession. So that made it easy to get the
pieces.
So, it sounds from the input, that I have missed two key factors. The
small screws that hold the sash to the window - I was wondering what the
holes were for in the sash, but was unsure if they had to do with
actually screwing the window and the sash. The other to add a solvent to
get the setting tape to slip into place, which would make sense I had to
really push to get the window and tape in the groove and it still
doesn't seem to be sitting right. I will try those ASAP. That will help
a great deal.

Much appreciation -

Mark Coopet
Design Drafting Engineer