[oletrucks] '58 GMC V8 Panel

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '58 GMC V8 Panel
From: "Robert Rogers" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:02:11 -0600
Guys,

I've got a chance to buy a '58 GMC 1/2 ton Panel Truck that has a complete
factory V8.  The body is badly rusted but there are lots of good parts
available like the complete original V8, deluxe heater, electric wiper
motor, V8 fender emblems, radiator/core support, grill and complete frame w/
title.  I don't know the condition of the motor as the truck has been
sitting in field for at least the last 15 years, probably the last 30.

If anyone is interested in any of the parts I'll pursue this deal.  Let me
know.

Robert
Odessa, TX