[oletrucks] cross reference Can/US model numbers

To: Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] cross reference Can/US model numbers
From: "stephen johnston" <stephenzone@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:50:26 -0500
I have a Canadian Chevrolet/GMC Parts Manual at home that has a cross
reference of U.S. to Canadian model numbers.  If anyone is interested,
let me know and I'll scan the page and send it to you.

Please and thank you. Thanxs for the picture of the v8 emblems i was able to
figure out the extra ones i have are for a 58/59 gmc v8

Steve 55TF GMC 9300