Re: [oletrucks] Fiberglass headliner

To: sculver@mcleodusa.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fiberglass headliner
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:58:27 EST
In a message dated 3/26/02 7:46:46 PM Central Standard Time,
sculver@mcleodusa.net writes:

<< A couple of years ago I bought a one-piece fiberglass headliner for my '50
 3600.  Love it!  I would like to get some similar type door panels, and can
 not remember the company where I got the headliner.  I know someone on the
 list hooked me up.  Anyone know who I'm looking for?  >>

I have the same headliner, got it from Bow Tie Bits, I think.  Don't know if
they have the door pieces too, but I bet Marilyn can tell us.  How about it
girl?  FYI, I also think the glass headliner it the best.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX