Re: [oletrucks] Truck Bed Cargo Stretch Net

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Bed Cargo Stretch Net
From: Jon <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:25:23 -0800 (PST)
Hi Jim,

I don't know if this helps any since I don't think
their around.  But I got one from Cheif's when they
where around for my dad's 94 S-10 long bed.  It's made
out of a nylon type that expands like a bungy cord.
I'll try to see if their is a tag on it to see who
makes it if you would like.  It also can with some
platic hooks that I got rid of (their sorta crappy and
don't work well at all).

=====
Jon
1953 3100 Deluxe Cab (Project)