Re: [oletrucks] AD door inspection covers

To: Oletrucks Mail List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD door inspection covers
From: Jim Nordwall <jimnordwall@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 19:46:58 -0800 (PST)
This is probably not going to be good news for me,
but, how come my 1950 Chevy has one of these panels on
the drivers side door, but does not have one on the
passenger side door. The passenger door is solid where
that panel would go. Does this mean I have doors from
two different trucks?

Jim Nordwall
1950 3100
Jacksonville, IL