[oletrucks] Looking for a 3 speed tranny

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for a 3 speed tranny
From: Joebeatle64@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 07:51:30 EST
Hi everyone,
   I'm looking to buy a 3 speed tranny. Mine slips out of second gear and i'd
just rather replace the whole tranny rather than try to rebuild it.If anyone
is close to
Connecticut, in a near by state please contact me. Please have price and
condition.
Looking for a tranny thats does'nt wind out and won't slip.
                                            Thanks,
                                            Joe D'Alessio
                                             52 3100
                                              64 chevy Impala