[oletrucks] Electronic Gadgets

To: "'Truck list'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Electronic Gadgets
From: "Brian J Luebke" <luebkeb@zibsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 18:04:20 -0600
Hey Gang,

I was wondering if anyone out there had any ideas for electronic gadgets for
our trucks.

The reason I ask, is that I develop electronic products, unfortunately not
for the truck or hot rod market, I do design automotive products for
production vehicles.

I'm not trying to blow my own horn, by no means, but I am just looking for
ideas for products that we all might want for our old trucks and cars.  they
could be items that control vehicle operations, instruments, doors, locks,
lighting effects.  I don't know, I guess that's why I'm asking.  or
instruments used to set up engines, suspensions, etc???  even ideas that may
seem ridiculous spark good ideas that have a real use!

I'm just curious what folks would like to trick out, set up, or otherwise
make their ride standout.

If you want to ping me offlist, I will keep your idea confidential.  IF you
want to share openly, that's great too.  sometimes a brainstorming amongst
like minded individuals can come up with some great ideas.

I am asking, because things are a bit slow for me at work right now, so I'm
looking for something to play with.  And since work is slow, that means the
budget for truck parts had to be put on hold.

IF you wondering who I am, you can check out my websites
www.geocities.com/luebkeb or my company site www.zibsoft.com

what could be cooler than combining my favorite hobby (old trucks) with what
I do for a living.

Please don't take this as a solicition, I just thought it would be fun to
dream up some ideas and you never know, maybe something will come of it.

Keep on truckin'

" Sometimes, nothing is a real cool hand!"

Brian
1967 Chev C10 4X4 conversion
1947 GMC 1/2 ton pickup.