Fw: [oletrucks] Introduction to the list (newbie)

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [oletrucks] Introduction to the list (newbie)
From: "S Culver" <sculver@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 21:43:51 -0600
 Pat-

 Does this mean that I too will be an old fart next year?  (I'm 52 now.)

 Welcome to the list!  I've been here for 2 or 3 years, and not only have I
 gained a tremendous amount of knowledge from the other list members, but
 have also made some really good friends.  One happens to be old Hoot
Gibson,
 the other old fart, who has a beautiful '58.

 I have a '50 3600, and my wife has a '58 Apache.  Both are daily drivers.
 That is till I bought my motorcycle last May, so I don't drive old
Jitterbug
 as much as I used to.  Still can't imagine life without at least one
classic
 in the driveway.

 You sure came to the right place!

 Smokey Culver