Re: [oletrucks] Electrical Wiring Kits

To: Carl & Becky Ham <the_hams@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Electrical Wiring Kits
From: THE BROWNS <armory@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 22:23:38 -0600
I bought a Kwik Wire ( www.kwikwire.com ) kit at a show. I haven't put it in
yet, but it is one of the best deals I have seen.  It is a heavy grade wire,
color coded, and marked every 6". I got the 18 deluxe because I like the
idea of a kill switch built in.  I think I paid $250 show price- a lot
cheaper than Ron Francis and the like.
The web site shows $207 for the 18 standard and $274 for the 18 deluxe.  The
20 fuse kit is $295 and has the deluxe features(kill switch and removable
panel).  I doubt I use more than the 12 (not big on power gizmos), but
better to have and not need....
    Eric Brown
        1951 Chevrolet 3100 "Christine"
        1951 Studebaker Starlight coupe