RE: [oletrucks] Pics

To: "'Pat Cossey'" <ccossey@seark.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Pics
From: "Pierce, Andrew" <ajp@lib-mail.humboldt.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:02:15 -0800
Pat,

Check out these sites (in addition to Wayne's):

This site requires that you "join."  However, joining is easy and you can
post your own pictures as well as view others' photos.  You may also post
event dates on a calendar (such as local meets, breakfasts, whatever), view
and create bookmarks (some here already), and create polls.

http://www.10sign.com/chevy/
This site has a good deal of images and is a nicely done site in "period"
format.

Drew
'56 3200
'90 F250SC