Re: [oletrucks] Help installing winshield

To: <Ie61pah@aol.com>, <kmm1024@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Help installing winshield
From: "Jay Baker" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:58:49 -0600
 I tend to agree but as i have 6 projects that need glass it may pay to
learn. I had glass installed in a 49 about a year ago and watched very
closly with the thought i'd do the next one myself. the guy that did it was
relatively new to glass bussiness but was willing to take on the challenge
of cutting new glass and installing. i think we broke too rear window before
we were done but had it all in for $450 and lots of cuss words in the final
analysis i think for $450 i'd have him do it again (if he will) .  I'm
talking about 47-53 flat galss bye the way i hate to think of breaking a
$300 55-59 windshield.

 Jay Baker