[oletrucks] '38 Truck Headlights and Mounting Brackets/ Any '38 parts?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '38 Truck Headlights and Mounting Brackets/ Any '38 parts?
From: "Theodore House" <thouse@raleys.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 04:49:40 -0700
Hi all,
   Does anyone know if '37 truck headlights and mounting brackets will
fit a '38? I found a pair of '37 light buckets and brackets...I found a
set on EBay, but not sure they would fit. Does anyone out there have a
set of '38 truck headlight buckets or especially the mounting brackets?
Or any other '38 parts for that matter (like a radiator)

Thanks,
Ted

P.S.
     And just for ya who want to say respond with "Jim Carter has them'
I checked, even called and no they do not have them