Re: [oletrucks] Members pages

To: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Members pages
From: Rick Carlisle <rcarlisle@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:10:58 -0500
Hey, thanks for the compliment Bill.  For those interested, I have installed
a Heidt's IFS and air shocks on the rear to achieve that stance.  I still
have a lot of work to do to the truck but it's getting there.

Don't know the protocal but I do have more pictures.  Do I send them to the
entire group or just you Bill?

Thanks.

Rick Carlisle
57 3100