[oletrucks] may be out of line

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] may be out of line
From: "Tom Cooper" <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 06:18:33 -0400
I apologize if this question is out of line for the list, I figure the truck
may be to new or something.
Anyway, I recently had to purchase another truck due to the fact that the
truck (a Toyota) I drove everyday got totaled.
I bought a 1995 GMC Sonoma SLS and feel like I got a good deal. However I do
want to flush the cooling system and was wondering if some of you fellers
could tell me the best way to do that without disturbing the airbag sensors.
The truck is a 2.2L 5 speed.
Thanks for the help and again I apologize if this is inappropriate for the
list, i'm not sure what the newest truck age limit is for the list, or even
if there is a new truck age limit.
                Tom Cooper
                95 GMC Sonoma