RE: [oletrucks] Which headers will fit?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Which headers will fit?
From: Roger.Gleason@uconn.edu
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:03:27 -0400
Oh yeah that's right!  The left side cast manifold does not exit out the
end but between the #5 and #7 cylinders. Nothings simple. I have a cast set
that actually does exit out the rear but I don't know what they come off
of. They are not the over the top of the spark plug type. I think they came
off a camaro Z-28 or something. They are not the Ram type, or the truck
type. I call them the cheater type and hope to use them one day on the
stock car.

Roger Gleason
51-3100 AD Huckster