[oletrucks] may be out of line clarification

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] may be out of line clarification
From: "Tom Cooper" <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:49:28 -0400
First, I do apologize for the email. I must have seen the signature line a
hundred times, must have been a senior moment, sorry.
To clarify about the airbags. As far as I know the radiator and flushing it,
should not have anything to do with the airbags, however I saw some sensors
close to the bottom of the radiator and wasn't sure about them, so I asked
here. I read someplace where it said to be very careful around the sensors.
I guess the main question is, is it best to take the bottom hose loose from
the block, or the top radiator hose loose, or does it really matter? I have
some stuff in the reservoir that is a reddish brown color and thought
flushing the system would be a good idea. I am not sure what kind of
antifreeze is in the truck, since I just bought it and do not know any
history of it.
Thanks for the help, and sorry for any confusion.
                Tom Cooper
                55 2nd
                95 GMC