Re: [oletrucks] Goodguys Spring Nationals

To: wcraig@cfl.rr.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Goodguys Spring Nationals
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:39:24 -0400
Wayne:
  If you are ever in Lakeland, contact me.  We have a show every Fri
night and one on the 2nd Sat of each month.
John T., flfox1@juno.com
On Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:02:55 -0400 "Wayne Craig" <wcraig@cfl.rr.com>
writes:
> I also went to the Good Guys in Orlando, but I was there on Saturday.
> thought there were lots of trucks there. I looked at about 15-20
> 1947-1954
> Chevy pickups. My impression was that this was a lot of trucks for
> the type of
> show (rod and custom). I also went to the Daytona Spring Rod Run on
> a Sunday
> and only saw 4 or 5 ADs.
> 1959

John Tonyes, 8460 Tom Costine, Lakeland, Fl. 33809, 863 859 0878
USS TELFAIR APA 210, COORDINATOR
SEE YOU IN: ORLANDO, FLORIDA  flfox1@juno.com
OCT. 4,5 & 6, 2002   SMOOTH SAILING