Re: [oletrucks] Can any recoomend a Good Rebuild Mechanic in

To: <dackerschott@attbi.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Can any recoomend a Good Rebuild Mechanic in
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 23:03:58 -0500 (US Eastern Standard Time)
Someone in an old posting said that he went to Auto-Zone and they had a
Rebuilt engine in stock ordered for guy and he backed out. He gave part #
and all in post. Don't know if you can go to Archives somehow and bring i=
up with search or not. If you go to the store, insist they look it up for
sure and talk to someone in charge to get better help. Good Luck! We have
Jasper Engines here in IN, don't they have a major rebuilder out west?=0D
=0D
G. L. Perry=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D