Re: [oletrucks] Aftermarket Gauges

To: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Aftermarket Gauges
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:40:07 -0700
Dan, do you have any photos of the 51 6400 cab and sheet metal? I'm looking
for something to build a custom rig with, on a newer 3/4 ton diesel pick-up
chasis, and I'm trying to educate myself on what's being done, and what
things look like.  I also want to restore a early 50's GMC pick-up. Bob K on
PHX, AZ