RE: [oletrucks] 4 speed transmission identification

To: Grant.Williams@kirtland.af.mil, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 4 speed transmission identification
From: josiah.bartlett@exgate.tek.com
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 11:48:19 -0700
SM420

-----Original Message-----
From: Williams Grant Civ Det 2 418 FLTS/EN
[mailto:Grant.Williams@kirtland.af.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 9:56 AM
To: 'oletrucks@autox.team.net'

Gang,

Now that it's in my garage, what the H is it?

I have a GM 4 speed for a closed drive shaft with the following casting
markings on the left side of main assembly.

CON 5

5       L180

GM

591907

It may be from a 52 truck but ??????  I find lots of engine and head #s
available but not many for transmissions.

Grant
46 Chevy Suburban
Albuquerque, NM