RE: [oletrucks] lock cylinder removal?

To: <SurfDudeSC@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] lock cylinder removal?
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 16:14:18 -0500
If I remember right, push a stiff piece of wire (paper clip works) into the
small hole beside the key hole (you will feel spring resistane) and turn the
key.  I'll take a paper clip to the parking lot with me after work and try it
on my 57 GMC.  If there is any more to it than that I'll let you know.