Re: [oletrucks] 41-46 GMC upper grille for sale.

To: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 41-46 GMC upper grille for sale.
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 14:02:33 -0400
Posting an item YOU have up on ebay is fully acceptable to the list, as
long as the item your letting the list know about is YOUR item. Random
posting or forwarding of ebay item not YOURS is definitely a no-no. Please
read the monthly reminder Miq sent out a few days ago--states this in
there..  --wayne

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.