[oletrucks] How does someone subscribe in digest form?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] How does someone subscribe in digest form?
From: Vernon Vessell <vvessell@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 17:56:10 -0700 (PDT)
This is going to sound silly but I forgot how to sign
up for this group in digest form. I already forgot how
I subscribed and now I am trying to advise someone
else. What should he do? Can someone advise the
forgetful? Thanks in advance,
                                Vernon

=====
http://www.HostingConcepts.com.
 WEB HOSTING starting at $3.99 per month.
http://www.5dollarbills.com
Need Cash QUICK? Start Today - Get Paid TODAY! A Complete on-line business for
JUST $5 - 100% profit per Sale - FREE Website - No downloads - No Hidden
expenses - Money deposited directly to YOU!!
http://www.5dollarbills.com
http://health.yahoo.com