[oletrucks] truck art

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] truck art
From: "laurie" <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 20:48:53 -0300
hi there i am working at a cnc machine shop and started cutting out nice
garage art of my 55 chevy truck and my 57 chevy car ,i was wondering if anyone
would be interested in buying a copy for your din/basement or garage
i can make it pretty much however you want with your name etc
i do them in flat black paint
i am just seeing if there is anyone interested in this it is a kool idea all i
need is a nice side shot of a truck or car or whatever you want,animals
anything lol
just let me know if anyone is interested
email me at lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca
thanks