[oletrucks] I need to get rid of some R12

To: "List, Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] I need to get rid of some R12
From: "Jeffrey Engel" <jengel@ghnaes.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 14:43:12 -0500
I hate to advertise stuff for sale on the list, but I would rather you folks
get this stuff than advertise on e**y or post a link to that site!  I have 9
cans of R12 I need to get rid of.  I think each can is a pound of R12.  If
anyone has a need for this please contact me offlist.  I'm asking $15 a can,
but would really like to make a package deal on this stuff.

Everything I have is or will be R134.  So, no need to hang on to this stuff
anymore!  Let me know if somebody wants it!

Thanks!
Jeff Engel
1956 TF, Tuned Port Injected!